-nationwide new brew criticism association will newly put the pure rice refined sake on the market from the continuous gold prize winning warehouse <> for four years. It starts training in the end of February, and it commercializes it in the end of March. It is ripening in the cool dark place now and it looks forward to the shipment. Sake tasting..soft..smell..roundness..wear..taste..feel refreshed..impression..make..person..satisfactory..rice..refined sake..complete.Thank you for applying a lot for being going the recruitment of the brand name of the new item from everybody who saw favorite person's everybody and HP. There is honesty Odoro in the echo more than the expectation.
I will adopt 【 pure Bagin Camo south (all people)】 that applies from an entrance externals of the result of being going being to select it from among many like a peculiar brand to Wakayama and a novel brand, etc. and the Wakayama Prefecture living. I got "It was done more that it was a warehouse of the giant in the world to whom Wakayama gave birth of south Kumagusu in PR" and a valuable opinion from an inside entrance externals. I will have sending out and substitute the reward for an inside entrance externals. Moreover, repeatedly, I give a reward to the applying person. It would be greatly appreciated if it could help in the product development in the future for everybody. I want to make it to the new item that wants to be raised as Wakayama Prefecture local sake in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment